CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Simple Blossoms


Stacy came to workshop this morning with a very cute card that I just have to share. The stamp set is Simple Blossoms and the paper pack is Simple Pleasures. I love Cocoa and Twilight together. The cutest thing about this card is the little envelope on the front. As you can see, it opens and she has a little message tucked inside. She kept the envelope closed by using our glue pen on a tiny spot, letting it dry completely. When you do that it becomes more like a post it note type glue that you can stick and re-stick. The envelope, tag and border were all made with a Coluzzle. She also had full size envelope made with the same Coluzzle, but I didn't get a picture of it. Thanks a bunch sistah!

I think I need the day off. Last night I stayed up waaaaay too late getting stuff ready for workshop today. I don't know why the time got away from me. It just did. Do you ever get so engrossed in something that before you know it you've stayed up almost all night? Yep, I'm paying for it today so hopefully it's early to bed for me.


Ok, off topic for a second. We have watched a couple of good movies lately that I want to recommend. The first one is called "The Last Sin Eater" and is based on a book by Francine Rivers. Don't let the odd title throw you off. It's a very good movie. And then last night we watched "We are Marshall" which was also a good movie. It's one your husbands will like because it involves football.


Well, that's all for tonight...I'm soon heading to bed as soon as the kiddos are bathed and tucked in for the night.


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love those blue flowers! The colour combination in this is great!

Anonymous said...

Great flower colors, Stacy! I hope we get to make that at next (tonight's) workshop. My daughter will love the fresh colors...& me, too.

Tammy H.

Marie said...

This card is so cute and looks simple to make. The colors are great too. Marie