CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Can You Take More Bears?

I had really good intentions of sitting down and doing another card for you tonight, but as it turned out I spent much of the day in bed with a really bad cold that I've known was coming. After sleeping many hours today I'm feeling better. So I apologize now that this isn't a brand new creation--just a variation of a previous post. And no mom, I'm not pregnant! LOL

Anyway, this time I used different papers from the Lazy Days of Summer paper pack which changed me on the color scheme. The blue bow no longer worked and the yellow background had to go. There just wasn't enough of either color on the pattern paper to use them on this card. So, what to do? I liked how the brads looked on the coffee card so I pulled that element in again. Then I had a light bulb moment. There's a stamp in the Love you Beary Much stamp set that is a little bear peeking over that same message. I had decided I didn't want to do a tag in the top pocket so how cute would it be to put a bear peeking over the top! The only thing really missing is another baby bottle gift card from Target. If you missed the first card you can see it here to know what I mean.

I should be my old self again tomorrow!


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you're feeling better soon!
I love those bears, they're just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Too Cute! Feel Better