CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh Baby!

It's another baby card! Tonight was the baby shower and I was inspired by another blogger named Beate Johns for this card.

The paper I used was called Lazy Days of Summer and the bear is from the "Beary Much" set that is actually a Valentine set. I thought it worked for this too. I stamped him in Bamboo and used a set of chalks to chalk him in. He actually has three shades of brown to him. Chalks are sooo easy to work with. I shaded darker where the stamp had more detail. I did take one of our My Legacy pens and make his little face. No, I'm not artistic. It was already stamped. I just had to go over the stamped image there. I used foam squares to pop him up off the card. The baby bottle is a gift card from Target...perfect! I finished it off with some Heavenly Blue ribbon and Heavenly Blue bigger brads.


I hope you like it. She did...oh, maybe because the little tag said that I have a baby scrapbook kit ordered for her that will be delivered when I get it :0) I'd better get off here. Joel needs the computer!


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, Yvonne! I've got some friends expecting, so these baby ideas are special to me. Thanks!

Tammy H

Anonymous said...

I love it!! The brads really complete the design.

Angela&Bethany said...

Adorable card!!!

Marie said...

The chalks really set the bear off. You are so smart to come up with ideas. Marie C