CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Another Photobucket Share

Well, it's been a busy day and I have a huge mess in my office from the fall layout and I just don't have the energy tonight to clean it up and create something else. So, I'm taking the night off and sharing another re-run for my workshop attendees (sorry girls LOL). This is that Lovely Daisy set again in Sweet Leaf and Indian Corn Blue with a vellum overlay. I actually got the idea for this card from a promotional set of pre-cut set of cards from Creating Keepsakes. I'm off to finish bathing the kiddos and picking up a little from the after school tornado that went through. Then, I'm puttin' my feet up or I might even try to go to bed early (doubtful, but it's a thought).

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

No comments: