CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fall Leaves Tutorial

This is my first tutorial attempt. I hope it doesn't tie up your computers if you have dial up. I couldn't get blogger to cooperate with me to put the instructions beside each picture. You'll need to click on the pictures to see the directions...I'm sorry. One of these days I want to try a video. Would your computers support that or would it be too much? Let me know.

This tutorial will show you how to do the fall leaves a few posts back. My brain was too tired to come up with something new LOL.

Here's hoping this works :0)


You are Close To My Heart,
Yvonne





















4 comments:

Scott Franson Photography said...

That is just beautiful ! You could even make a candle from that that would be a great gift.
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the tutorial! It's great to see step-by-step how you put it all together.
My computer can handle videos.

**** April **** said...

Fantastic job girl! I'm inspired to get this set now!

Sherry said...

How Wonderful that you posted the Tutorial.. it helps make it a lot less scary to attempt!! You Rock girl!!