CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 1, 2007

Did You Miss Me?

Well, it just didn't work out for me to post while I was away, mostly because my honey was worried about not being on a secure wireless connection and putting in my password which is what I'd have to do to post. Then at my friend's house we were so busy visiting with old friends that we didn't have time.

The wedding was beautiful and I was soooo excited to find out that the bride's colors were black, red and white since I had made her card in those colors. It was a blast hanging out with family and I especially loved it when both my boys (ages 3 and 18) went up to grandma and wanted to dance with her. It made for very warm memories. BUT, guess who left her camera in the motel room! Me! I'm hoping that others will share pictures with me :0)

So, here are the last three entries in celebration of National Scrapbook month (last month). The first is by Megan Sabo and it uses the Caprice papers. She used a flower from the Dimensional Elements to make the crumpled flower.


The middle picture is by Sheri Evans and she used a background stamp from the adorable backgrounds stamped in blush. She then embossed the letter from the Baroque Alphabet set. It's very elegant!



Third we have a layout by Amber Korn. She used the Expedition papers to create the cutest pumpkin patch layout. The background paper is embossed and sponged and looks like paneling. I love the creative clip over the picture. Amber will be teaching this layout for a class in the Joplin area.



Well, that's a wrap on our celebration for National Stamping Month. Of course I'll still be here posting (not quite as often!) so stay tuned.


You are Close to My Heart,


Yvonne


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a good time at the wedding!!
I love that pink card, it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Well Y~ you should be happy to hear I think Megan just changed my mind about this paper :0). Lovely card!