CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

And the Winner is....(drumroll please)

Stampmonkey! I had a list of everyone that commented, subscribed or submitted artwork (in order of appearance) and my honey picked a number between one and 160. He chose number 17. Here's Stampmonkey's comment: "I love the card -- I love fall, so this card is taking me there a few weeks early!And I think Joel is adorable with his hair the way it is. ;) I have a 21-YO son who used to look something like that several years back (he's got quite a receding hairline now so is shaving his head - boo hoo), and with the exception of the Japanese, they have the same interests! ;)"


So stampmonkey if you will contact me I will be sending out your new paper trimmer! Congratulations!


Gotta blog and run today. I wanted to even blog early because the evening promises to be pretty busy with soccer.


You are Close To My Heart,

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stampmonkey. Enjoy the trimmer!

Tammy H