CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Better Photos? Trying Again


Ok, I wasn't happy with the way the colors turned out on my fall layout last night so I took it outside today and tried to get some in natural light. Well, as it turned out I'm lucky to get these two pictures because the wind kept blowing them off the table! URGH! With natural light comes other natural elements. Oh well, trying again anyway. Don't forget you can click on then to enlarge them.

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

3 comments:

jodene said...

These layout are wonderful! Great colour choice!

Anonymous said...

Great layouts!!!

Did you do a zig-zag stitch on these layouts or is that a stamp?

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Stitching is a stamp from a whole set of different stitches. I'm at work now so I'm thinking off the top of my head. I think it's called Simple Stitches or something like that.