CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 8, 2007

I'm Going to a Beauty Pagent!

Ok, well I won't be participating as a contestant. I'm heading to a college in Miami, OK where the contestants are having a pampering night and I'm providing one of the stations for them to visit. (Is that right Tammy H.?)

Stacy braved the heat at my house and came over this weekend to do the prep work for it. We made up enough packets to see 35 girls in a period of 2 1/2 hours so we'll see how we do! We might be doing stamping aerobics to get them all done.

For those of you keeping up and commenting on my heat situation I want to thank you for your encouragement. It rained today so the house is very bearable! Thank you Jesus! Don't forget you can still post your reason for me to be thankful for the heat until the 10th and then I'll be drawing for someone to receive 10 stamped cards :)

UPDATE: This was a girls night out for the homecoming queen candidates at NEO college in Miami, OK. There were 32 candidates each representing a different club at the school. So that means that between Stacy and I we helped them make 32 layouts! The girls were great and each layout was unique and beautiful. Good luck to all you girls this next weekend!

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yvonne, thanks for all of your hard work at the 'Night Fit for a Queen' at NEO A&M College! The girls were given a truly unique way to remember their experience. I heard several of them say that your station was their favorite! Thanks again for all of your hard work!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout!! I love all the pink!

Anonymous said...

Love...love...love it! Very "queenish"!!

Tammy H.

Lisa said...

Very cute layout! This may be one of those 'stamp-lifting' projects that would be good for the girls in my daughter's youth group! Thanks so much for sharing. You're a gem!