CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 13, 2007

And We Have a Winner!

Is it really already Saturday? I did select a winner on Wednesday but I'm just getting around to posting tonight. How sad is that? Thank you to all of you and your wonderful suggestions. My honey had the best one though I have to say... "How about I get the air fixed?" He had the fix-it guy come over and we're all cooled down again which is very helpful for my mental well being :0) So now we'll be good to go on the next workshop night (thank you Ann for offering...I would have taken you up on it!)

So, our winner is Amber Korn! Random.org picked #3 and so Amber, I can either mail your cards to you, you can stop by and pick them up or I can give them to you at the unit meeting in a couple of weeks. What works for you? E-mail me to let me know.

Speaking of unit meetings, I showed you lots of fun stuff from the last one but I didn't have a picture of Gwen's Halloween project until now as she so graciously e-mailed a picture to me. My camera was dying (note to self: don't forget the batteries!). So here is her cute little card using some plastic spiders. It's Bootiful! Thanks Gwen!

Now that it's cooler in the house I'm getting into the creating mood again so be on the lookout. Besides that I'd better get in gear because there's a scrapbook workshop coming up on Thursday!

You are Close To My Heart,
Yvonne

No comments: