CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

More artwork

Here's a couple of projects I've been working on. It seems like summer is going so fast. I know that as soon as school starts that my time to stamp will be even more limited so I'm stamping when I can LOL. All products are Close to My Heart. Stamp sets are Delight in Everything with Let's Get Together paper and Little Builder with Route 66 paper.

Ok, time to let the teens have a chance at the computer.

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

p.s. The hair cut I got (see previous post) is hidden. Oh, thank you Jesus!!







The flap is held closed with the pylons for this card.




3 comments:

Tressa said...

Yvonne,
As always beautiful cards. How did the hair cut come out? Couldn't find it..

Stamp Your Art Out said...

I had to tell 7 things about me. See the post before this art post. Here's the quote. "As I type this I'm getting a "hair do" by my three year old. He loves to stand behind me and spray my hair with water and then brush like crazy. All my kids have done this. UPDATE: Ok, maybe I'd better pay attention. He had more than a spray bottle. He just cut a piece of my hair! Luckily it'll be hidden (I hope)." We're good though. No harm done

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

I just discovered your blog and I've added you to the reader! Great job.