CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2007

Cool New Computer

My honey has been doing some price comparing and shopping for a new laptop computer. Our old computer is about to bite the dust. I need to get busy and transfer files before I lose them...scary thought! The laptop has a built in camera so when Ryan climbed up on my lap we took several pictures which thoroughly entertained him. This, by the way, is the same little boy that cut my hair the other day. He's so cute it's really hard to be upset with him too long! Just look at that face!

This morning I noticed that I now have over 1000 hits! We need to celebrate! By Monday I will post a picture of some goodies you could win. Check back with me then. For now, I need to keep figuring out where everything is on this computer.

You are Close To My Heart,

Yvonne

p.s. I still have TONS of stamples. E-mail me for my snail mail address (for a self addressed, stamped envelope). Don't miss out on the good stuff!

1 comment:

Tressa said...

Yvonne,
Yes it is hard to stay mad at them when they have a cute face. I saw your handsom little man this afternoon and thought to myself how cute is he? I was also going to ask about the stamples but forgot about it until I was already gone.
Well better go.
Tressa