CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2007

And the Winner is.....

Tressa! Please let me know your mailing information and I'll get your card to you as soon as possible.

Thank you to all of you for thinking of me when I was sick. Who gets sick in July for crying out loud! I'm doing better now.

So before I put the mess away from that last card I thought I'd make one more. Cindy B. was closest on the sets, but I never did have anyone guess both sets used to make the last card. It was the Create a File set, but I also used Woodland Sentiments. Here's another card with the same colors (Indian Corn Blue, Breeze and Key Lime). This time I added the Simple Stitches and used a Special Friendship for the inside message (I tried to post it here, but it's not cooperating). I will be using a variation of these two cards at my next card workshops on June 28th and 30th (class will repeat). The other two cards will just have to be a surprise :0) Oh, guess what? I was at the grocery store yesterday and I saw the lady wearing the shirt that inspired this color combination. Since I didn't know her I thought it might seem odd to her if I approached her to tell her about her color inspiration LOL. I'm a little on the quiet side when it comes to people I don't know.

You are Close To My Heart,


Yvonne








No comments: