CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2007

A Card for Ann

Ann is a friend of mine who is a Pampered Chef consultant. She ordered some stamps from me and then gave me permission to play with them before giving them to her (how fun is that?). Ann is working on getting thank you notes made up for her hostesses and I'm giving her ideas. So for Ann, and all of you...here's the recipe (LOL get it? Ok cheesy attempt at humor!)

I inked the background with honey on buttercup paper. Then the next layer is desert sand on colonial white paper. For the main image I inked it in honey and then used sponge daubers over the leaves and border on the stamp itself. After stamping it I used a cotton ball to add color to the image with our chalks. Then it needed some gold so I tapped the edges in embossing ink and used gold powder. The rest is pretty self explanatory.

To visit Ann's website, go to www.pamperedchef.biz/annsgazelle! I love Pampered Chef!

You are Close To My Heart,

Yvonne

1 comment:

StraightMom said...

Thank You, Yvonne! The card is gorgeous! I don't have the honey color, that must be new. Oh, well - guess I'll have to order some supplies. :)

You're so sweet. I'm looking forward to getting the stamps and having fun.