CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Tracy, the Stamping Princess. Check out her blog here. So I need to tell you seven things about myself and then tag seven other bloggers. I'm not sure if I know seven others to tag, but I'll give it a shot. Ok, seven things about me.

  1. I have an awesome husband that makes the best coffee (doctored) and brings it to me every morning.

  2. I toured for three summers with a singing group (New Way Singers out of Nebraska Christian College) when I was in High School. Now you couldn't get me up on stage to sing for anything.

  3. I am mom to 5 great kids. Three are biological ages 14, 16, and 18. We recently adopted two little ones ages 3 and 6 making our household consist of three teens and two preschoolers (ok well, kindergarten). This means I have to squeeze stamping time in whenever I can get it LOL.

  4. Seven things? Wow, I don't know...ummmm....I love rainy days. I feel energized by the cool air and the awesome smell.

  5. As I type this I'm getting a "hair do" by my three year old. He loves to stand behind me and spray my hair with water and then brush like crazy. All my kids have done this. UPDATE: Ok, maybe I'd better pay attention. He had more than a spray bottle. He just cut a piece of my hair! Luckily it'll be hidden (I hope).
  6. My least favorite thing about raising kids is potty training.

  7. My most favorite thing about raising kids is seeing them "fly". I love cheering on their achievements.

I'm tagging Amber, Patsy, April, Michon, Ann, Shannon, and Teri. Whew! It was tough to come up with seven that hadn't been tagged. Hopefully these girls haven't. Check out their blogs!

Ok, I'd better go check my hair. My husband tells me this could be a scrapable moment LOL.

You are Close to My Heart,


Yvonne

No comments: