CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 6, 2007

My "Office"

I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of my "office". It's actually in my closet. I did have an office, but we adopted two kiddos and they now have that room (they were worth it by the way!). For now I've moved to the closet and I have to say it works ok. Now, I would love to be one of those that has a whole studio dedicated to this craft, but that's just not possible. So in the meantime I have to keep my inventory to a minimum. I also have to pick up after every project which isn't such a bad thing either. So, here's a peek of what it looked like after creating the last couple of cards. Just for the record it's clean again and ready for the next creation.



Stay tuned....



You are Close To My Heart,
Yvonne



No comments: