CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 23, 2007

I'm Cleaning Today...

Today I am busy weeding out my closet/office to make room for new stuff coming out. I have a HUGE mess going, but I can see the end in sight.

I have found a huge pile of "stamples" from conventions gone by. I'd like to give them away. Yes, you heard right. All you have to do is to send me a self addressed, stamped (with two postage stamps) envelope. The envelope needs to be at least an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 size, but an 8 1/2 X 11 will work too. I will put about 10-12 "stamples" in it and mail it back to you. I will post when I am out of mailable art so that everyone receives something.

Please note that you might receive discontinued images but they would still be great for an idea bank. This is open to anyone. Please help me clean out!

If you would like to have my address, please e-mail me and I will get that to you.

Since I can't create in my office right now I thought I'd pull a card from the recent past. I embossed the flower in white on vellum and then turned the vellum over to color it. The stamp sets used are Friendship Blessings and Card Commentary.


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Yvonne,
The cards that you make are awsome. Thank you for sharing.

StraightMom said...

This is an awesome offer. Do you think we could save some postage and you could bring some stamples with you this evening? Thank you.

Tracy said...

Very pretty card!

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!

Please tell 7 interesting things about you!

Once you do that, please tag 7 more people.