CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Peek-a Boo Card Tutorial

Well, it's time for another tutorial. It's one I've been meaning to do and just needed to find some time to get it done. This tutorial is to make the inside of this snowman card in my previous post and also the heart card in this this post. For those that attended my workshop this past week I actually simplified this card.

Blogger and I don't always get along so once again you'll need to click on the pictures individually to see the typed out directions. I'd love to see your renditions of it so send me a picture when you get one done. With your permission I'll post it!

Life is never dull around our house. This week has left me very little stamping time. I have a sick kiddo and an extra kiddo (makes 6 all together). Oh and I also have a new CTMH catalog to thumb through. Between those three things, I'm not getting much done!

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne













2 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Very cute. Thank you for taking the time out to share. I hope your sick kiddo gets to feeling better.

I have a sick kiddo too, just home from surgery. It's hard to have sick kiddos!

Sharon in NE said...

cute cute cute!