CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Blog Candy Winner!

Good Morning! I have to tell you that I enjoyed reading every post regarding your most treasured Christmas presents. I showed them to my husband and a couple of you got him choked up as well. If you haven't read them go to the post below and click on "comments".

I really love Christmas and I really love finding just the right gift for someone but I have to tell you that I've actually received a gift far more precious than my bracelet that I mentioned. God sent His son Jesus to the world to save me from myself! I walk in freedom and sister, that is sooo precious. He gave that gift to everyone that will receive it and I know many of my readers have received that gift. If you want to know more about that free gift and how to get it please contact me!


So now to announce the winner of the blog candy...........JO you are the winner. I put all of your names into random.org and your name came out on the top of the list. Please contact me and let me know where to send your new stamp set!


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

p.s. Guess what arrived on my doorstep yesterday? I'll give you a hint...there's 200 of them and they're not all for me.

No comments: