CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Would You Believe...?

The stamps used on this card are from the same set as the two cards in the previous post. Talk about versatility! I'm still using the Playful Petals set and chose to use the Stylin' paper pack for this card. As soon as I get off here I have two more cards to come up with for card workshop this month. If you're signed up, don't worry. I somehow manage to pull it off :0) Life's been very busy lately with me heading back to work. So, if you are coming to workshop this weekend, please don't mind the folded laundry that might be on the couch or the dishes that might be in the sink. LOL

Once I get back into a more normal routine I will be setting up the card swap. I will post all of the details and call for sign-ups so be ready! Well, 4 of the 5 kids are in bed and the house is quiet so I'd better get busy!

Oh, speaking of kids...check this out. It's hilarious. I'm posting this woman's blog as one of my favorites because she's a kick!

You are Close To My Heart,
Yvonne

No comments: