CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Blog Candy Winner

And we have a winner! Random.org selected lucky number 7 which would be Kathy.
Kathy said...
Thanks for the opportunity for a chance at some blog candy! Here goes:1. My favorite summertime activity is sleeping in!!!! I said it! I hate waking up and getting three little girls ready and rushing out the door!2. I mostly make cards but have over the last year gotten into scrapbooking. I enjoy cardmaking more though I have to admit.3. Cards take about 30 minutes. A layout takes me FOREVER! That is probably why I like cardmaking better! I need more practice at scrapbooking.
August 7, 2007 8:53 AM
Kathy, I need some mailing information from you so please e-mail me and I'll get your goodies out to you right away :0) Congratulations!
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

No comments: