CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Spreadsheets and Hairstyles


Today I'm busy at the computer typing new item numbers into my order form spreadsheet so I'm ready to go when the new catalog goes live. Notice what happens every time I sit down (remember the hair cut a few posts back?). My kids love to stand behind me and play with my hair. You can bet I'm more on the lookout for scissors this time! Angie is especially fond of putting all kinds of bows and clips in my hair. (Too bad you can't see the back)Aren't I just beautiful? Ok girls, this is me with no makeup and my glasses on for the entire world to see. How humbling! I'd better get back to work. I'm only on page 75 of the new catalog :0)

You are Close to My Heart,


Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so brave.. I couldn't do it.. -tonye