CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Card Making Extravaganza!

If you are still checking back with me I'm so grateful! As you may have noticed, I've been going through a dry spell in blogging. It just seems like there's always stuff to do that takes up my time. Today it's been fun just sitting and playing with all the features. As you can see, I've decided to give my blog a face lift. I loved my other banner, but I've had it for several years so as a sign that I'm getting back into blogging I've changed a lot of things!

October is going to be a great month to get started on Christmas projects. I'm hosting a card creating workshop where you'll get to make 50 cards for $45. Deadline to sign up for this workshop is October 10th. The workshop will take place on October 24th from 9:30-5:00. If you live in my area please e-mail me to let me know you'd like to come. Payment is due by October 10th in order for me to purchase supplies. The cards will include envelopes and there will be five different designs making 10 of each. All pieces will be cut so that you get to stamp and assemble. A light lunch will be served too!

If you don't live in my area, but would like to purchase a packet please let me know. For the same price I will send you a package of card bases with envelopes and pieces to complete your cards. You can choose to have me pre-stamp the items for you or work with you in deciding which of your stamp sets would work. Just let me know.
That's all for now. I'd better get back to creating!
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

1 comment:

Stacy said...

UHM...HELLO??? What up Girl??? I feel so left out :( I don't even know what is going on anymore **sniff**
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look of your blog!!! UH, LOVE IT!!! You are so going to work "something" out with me since I will be at work that day, right???
Love you Sistah!!!! Big Hugs!