CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Celebration Bouquet




EDITED TO ADD: Tried to get better pictures because they were so dark. Colors aren't quite true, but you get the idea.


I really try and get away from stamping flowers all the time, but it's just in my nature. I just love them. This card is for Kristina Werner's color inspiration challenge. I wasn't for sure if I'd have time to make something this time, but I got some new stamps today and couldn't resist playing with them. The flower set is the Celebration Bouquet and I also pulled out my Simple Stitches set to go along with it. The stitching on the pillows was my inspiration :0) It's a bonus for me to have this card done because it finishes off the cards for card workshop this month :0) This card uses a couple of techniques that I like...stamp kissing and paper distressing. I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

9 comments:

Traveling Mama said...

Love this! The vase is SO pretty!

Anonymous said...

flowers are the best way to make someone happy.

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Thank you for your nice comments. Even though Anastasias comment is true, I feel that this is not the place to advertise. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I love the vase with your 3 dimensional flowers.

Becky said...

I just love your card! So pretty!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty. Great job with the colors! TFS
ONYA

stampmonkey said...

What a beautiful card this is! You did a great job with the challenge, and I love how you did the vase. tfs

Trinka said...

beautiful cards~

Tracy said...

Beautiful! I love your work and how you choose your colors!