CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday Card





Here's a simple birthday card using scraps of card stock. The colors are chocolate, taffy, sweet leaf and breeze. They are not colors I'd normally put together especially since I'm not crazy about the taffy color. I do like it in this color combo. I found this combo by using the Close to My Heart Color Combinations link on the left (or you can just click here to check it out.) The stamps are mostly from Birthday Bash but I had to throw in my favorite set, Spot on Backgrounds. It might not be very noticeable in the photo, but the present is very glittered which makes it so pretty in real life. Thanks for stopping by.


You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

3 comments:

Stacy said...

CUTE!

Jenn said...

Super cute!!! I love the random stamped background and how you pop up the present! Great job! :D

stampmonkey said...

This is so fun and pretty, Yvonne! I love the glitter on the gift and how you used the Spot On Background panels. You're so creative!