CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

We Interrupt The Stamping for this Post

Our older two girls are in color guard and winter guard. Noelle's guard does a routine to the song "What Kind of World Do You Want?". For a Jr. High guard I think they did fabulous. Their routine has been video taped and put on the Five for Fighting website. Every time someone views it a donation is made to the Fisher House which helps military families who need to be near their loved ones in time of crisis. I tried to embed it in this post, but I can't get it to work so please follow the link below and have a look. Noelle is the first one that moves in the video. She's pretty easy to follow since she has the longest hair of the group. In the picture she's the one on the far left. You can watch it at the very bottom of this blog. Just scroll down.

I really wish I had a video of Kayla's routine as well because it's super cute to the song "Walking In Memphis." Kayla is center in the picture below.

Ok, I'm back to stamping now :0)

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Oh Yvonne, that was wonderful! I could easily keep track of Noelle and her long thick hair. Loved it! ...and Kayla is SO pretty...I bet she looked adorable doing her routine too. TFS!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! Great job Noelle!! It has been so much fun watching you grow. :) April Cloyd