CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Inspiration

I've totally gotten into color challenges! It makes it so much easier to come up with a card. Kristina at kwernerdesign has issued another color challenge. She finds different pictures from real life. Here is the one for this time. While they are not colors I would grab for right off, they were fun to work with.



My card uses a very favorite set of mine called Rustic Flowers. The sentiment comes from a set called Treasures of the heart. My personal shopper "sistah" friend Stacy found some cool brads at the Target Dollar Spot and one of them was perfect for the center of the flower.


My colors are Bamboo, Buttercup, Sweet Leaf and Autumn Terracotta, which are close matches to the colors in the challenge. Thanks for checking out my blog :0)
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne




2 comments:

Stacy said...

WOO HOO!!!!! JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Deanna said...

Very nice!