CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm Still Here!

I haven't forgotten about you! I was just busy with Christmas (and potty training--ongoing project). Now I'm working like crazy to crank out some projects for upcoming workshops. Stay tuned and I promise to post a bunch of stuff soon! In the meantime, here's a picture of my work area. I have such a small area to work in that when I get going it kind of looks like an explosion went off. Well, it's time for me to get busy...first to clean it up and then to start the mess all over again!


E-mail me if you want the workshop dates. I haven't had a chance to update my CTMH website for a long time so you won't find them there. It is on the "to do" list though.


You are Close To My Heart,

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yvonne-
What are your workshop dates? Also, was curious about the just like moms class and any perpetual calendar dates planned. I have been out of the loop with life happening. Thanks-April

You got any potty training gimmicks that work?