CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Got to Play Today!

My office/closet has been a pit since I "picked up" from my last workshop. I wasn't ready to put everything away since I had some unused packets and they were all Christmas cards. What better way to get a little start on the season! Stacy came over and we made up the rest of the cards. We're pretty much covered in glitter from a snowflake card (I didn't show it because it's similar to the ornament a few posts back.)


The card on the left I'm pretty sure I saw someplace and I did a little bit to make it my own. If it's yours, let me know so I can give proper credit. The card on the right says, "is your friendship" on the inside. Both are made using the October Stamp of the Month. The small plaid paper is from the Everlasting paper pack and I pulled the big plaid from Route 66. The colors are Cranberry and Ponderosa Pine. I hope you're getting a good start on the holiday!


You are Close to My Heart,

Yvonne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you :0)
I had soooo much fun today. For those of you who don't know Yvonne personaly, she is the BEST friend a girl could have. Who do you know....who would design, cut the paper, and let you come over and make Christmas cards just for fun? I am blessed and thank God everyday for our friendship.
Hugs,
S~