CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ever Feel like this?

We finally got a fence up in our back yard. Now I don't have to worry about losing the little ones when they go out to play. It was completed yesterday afternoon so last night when the troops were restless and starting to rough house I sent them outside. It lasted all of a couple of minutes before we saw this. Her nose smashed up against the window told us that she was ready to come in. We let her in shortly after snapping this picture because it was just too funny...(no we don't usually laugh when our children cry).

So, maybe you've tried subscribing and it just didn't work and you're a bit like Angie here. I've made it a little easier by adding a button for you. I would love it if you'd be on my list! Join today :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sista,
I luv the blog! Poor little Ang, stuck outside! You guys are sooo mean (not) LOL :0) You will have to make a page just for this pic.
Hugs,
S~

Anonymous said...

PS
I feel like that MOST of the time. Always on the outside looking in.