CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Where Did All the Time Go?

I'm so sorry that I've been missing in action. It's been a totally crazy, busy month and I don't even know where the time went. I promise to start posting again. I'm so excited that Close To My Heart is giving us a little more on the boundaries that we have to adhere with blogging. I'll be able to let you know about upcoming events and specials. So to start off with, I'm totally excited about the new catalog that's coming out. Here's a sneak peek of the cover. If you'd like to have one you can e-mail me and I'll get with you on the details on how you can get one. Pretty soon I'll be able to put a link in the sidebar that you can use to flip through the catalog online. It's almost as good as having one in your hands, but not quite.

I will have some artwork to post as soon as we get a nice day here to photograph. It's cold and rainy right now. I'm really hoping for a little video camera for Christmas so I can post some videos so if any of you know my honey can you pass the word along?


Ok, this is a quick post because I have a unit meeting tonight and I still need to do a bit to get ready.


You are Close to My Heart,

Yvonne

No comments: