CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Love, Love, Love This Paper!

This paper has got to be tops on my list of favorite papers. It's called "Silhouette" made by Close to My Heart. I used some stamps from the Soul Mates Word Puzzle set also made by Close to My Heart. This is a my February scrapbook workshop layout. With a change of sentiments it can be made into a friendship layout as well which is another option for my workshop attendees. Last night was the first of two workshop nights and the layouts were all beautiful with special touches by each of my guests. You can see the examples better by clicking on them to enlarge them. I tell you, this paper is a must have!


Stay tuned tomorrow! I'll be posting more artwork!

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

p.s. Clicking on the first one doesn't seem to work, but the other two are working.

5 comments:

stampmonkey said...

Beautiful LOs, Yvonne! Love the little tags on the left side. Very cute!! Hard to go wrong with those Silhouette papers...I love 'em too. ;)

TFS!

**** April **** said...

super duper job!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL !!!!! As usual, you are so talented. Can't wait till Thursday to make my own.
HUGS

Tammy H. said...

This was my favorite LO we made so far...love, love, love the paper!!

Next time...remember to leave room for the tags, though! I guess I'll just have to make another one!

; )

Stamp Your Art Out said...

Tammy H...was that a note to self? LOL I think leaving room for tags was in the instructions. Yours still looked good. Don't stress it :0)

Yvonne