CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can I Re-Join the Blogger World?




Hello? Anyone out there? I know it's been forever since I've posted. I really have no excuse...well, ok maybe a couple...



1. I have started to work full time...although I had quit before that...


2. I didn't have any mojo for a loooonnngggg time. Not sure if I do yet, but I'm going to at least try.


3. My kids always have the computer.


4. Ok, I have no excuse...


So here's something I made not too long ago. I used the new Miracle papers in the current Spring/Summer Idea book. This paper pack will be the focus of my February workshops. I'm anxiously awaiting the sound of the UPS tires tomorrow (weather permitting since I live in the land of dumped upon amounts of snow). If you are in the area and haven't signed up for the next workshop, you can do so by clicking on the icon to the left and prepaying for the workshop. If you need directions, contact me and I'll get you here.


One thing you will want to note is that I'm cleaning out my stamp room and I will be having a HUGE SALE on February 26th @ 2:00. It's your chance to pick up some good deals on gently used stamps and supplies. There is just so much in the new catalog that I want to show you so this will help me purchase current stuff. I hope to see you there.


You are Close to My Heart,

Yvonne


p.s. Sorry the lighting is so bad on my photos. I'll do better next time.

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the card!

Stacy said...

Ahh man, I'm not the first :(
Lovely card sistah! Ya know I am diggin' that flower!!!! And I am not buying any of your excuses...well just 'cause I haven't seen any cinnamon rolls in all these snow days {sigh}
Just kiddna ya, I know your BUSY BUSY!
{{{warm hugs}}}}