CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Spring!


After a long hiatus, I'm back. I've been through a rather busy time with my job as a mom and my daytime job. It's not quite settled down yet, but since I worked on cards today I thought I'd share. This paper pack is called Splendor and the bear is from a set called "Beary Busy"--which is what I've been--HA! You won't actually see them until the new catalog coming out May 1st. So, consider this a sneak peek :0)

The image was done with chalks, water color pencils and a blending pen. I'm still working on my shading and coloring skills. I just love this little set. Stay tuned. I'll be sharing more.
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This is soooo cute! I love this new stamp and paper! And that brad in the middle of the flower, adorable!!