CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Yummy Paper

Ok, I couldn't stand it. I moved all of Joel's stuff aside so I could play with some new stuff I got before Christmas. Close to My Heart has a new catalog out and I'm loving all the new paper. This card was made with the Veranda Creative Basics Collection. I also added some paper from the original Veranda paper pack as well. The stamp set I used is called Endless Friendship. It's a set I've had a while and decided to get it out to play. Everything on this card is Close to My Heart except the lace edge punch. Stacy and I were shopping a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't resist the Martha Stewart lace edge punch. Let me know what you think :0)
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! From Tammy

Stacy said...

Lovely! You are rockin' this paper sistah!!!! You should submit this card!
Hugs,
Stacy