CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Hey There Cupcake!


















Well, after a long hiatus I am back to stamping. I had so many things going on right at the holidays that I just had to take a break. Then after that I was gone for three weeks to the Philippines. Then, it took me another month to catch up. Boy, jet lag is a killer! Anyway, I finally got a workshop on the calendar and it happened this last weekend. I'll have four posts for sure coming up :0)

Here's the first one. It uses the appropriately named set called Cupcake Sprinkles. I used Spring Iris, Hollyhock, Blush, Creme Brule' and Sweet Leaf. The adorable paper is from a pack called Daydream. I took this card straight from the Card Confidence program which made getting ready for this workshop so easy! I added some stickles to the cupcake to give it a little pop. I'm not exactly sure where the brads came from, but I do know it was on one of the shopping trips that my sistah Stacy and I went on. Aren't they the cutest? Check out my Close to My Heart website for these fun supplies. Thanks for stopping by.


You are Close to My Heart,

Yvonne

1 comment:

Stacy said...

SWEET!!! I love it ;)