CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Anniversary Gift

This is the anniversary gift that I made for Jim's parents. It's a layout that we did at a workshop a while back. I uploaded pictures to Wal-Mart.com and had them printed in wallet sizes. This layout uses the Silhouette paper (love that paper!). The frames are from Hobby Lobby and are especially made for layouts. You should be able to click on the individual photos to better see the detail. I apologize for the poor quality of the photos. The sun was really bright and made shadows. They are true 12 x 12 layouts. I was pretty pleased at how they turned out.

You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne








2 comments:

stampmonkey said...

These are beautiful LOs, Yvonne! I'm sure your in-laws will treasure them. What a sweet thing to do for them. tfs

Stacy said...

beautiful
onya