CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Layout

I'm not sure if Blogger is going to cooperate on showing this layout, but I'm giving it a try anyway. This layout uses the Paper Garden paper pack. The stamps are from Playful Flourishes (one of my favorites), April Word Puzzle and Friendship's Flight. I also received my order of Big Pinks paper flowers and some springtime buttons and they went so well with this layout. The wings of the butterfly are 3-D by using vellum paper. Of course they had to have glitter and I used my glitter gel pen on the flourish that makes the butterfly's flight path. This is going to be this month's scrapbook workshop. For those with all boys in the family, have no fear! I'm working on a masculine version :0)
You are Close to My Heart,
Yvonne

6 comments:

Deb30906 said...

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!

**** April **** said...

Beautiful job lady! Just beautiful (love the card below it too - think that's going to be CASED!)

stampmonkey said...

SO pretty!! I can't wait to see the masculine versions.... ;)

Marie said...

This is a beautiful layout you can come up with any idea. Keep up the good work.

Stacy said...

WOWZA!!!! LOVE IT !!!!

Tanya Tucker said...

ABSOLUTELY FAN-TABULOUS!!!